Friday, September 10, 2010

32 weeks down

Only 7 more to go!!!!
We had a Dr. visit today and Giuliana is doing great!
She is being extremely private though, every time we try to get a 3D picture of her she has her hand in front of her face... apparently she has no idea how impatient her mommy is, she is determined to make me wait until she's born to see her features lol.
Today she weighed in at 4lbs 8oz!!!! 71st percentile.
Frankie and I have a bet every other week on her weight...I'm usually right, but Frankie won this week.
One more appointment in two weeks, then I start my weekly visits to the high risk Dr. :0
It's so close!!! Before we know it Giuliana will be keeping us up at night and making us smile a smile we have been waiting so long for. It all seems like a dream. But then again.....


See those 4 little stars in the picture... those stars
represent the 4 angels that we lost...they will always be watching over their
little sister...Giuliana's guardian angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment