My final Dr.'s appointment until I start stimming (giving myself hormone injections) for our first (and hopefully only) IVF cycle.
I had a hysteroscopy, where a tiny camera checks to see if there are any abnormalities in my uterus.. Dr. B gave me a 10 out of 10- YAY!! He said everything was perfect! I love hearing good news, especially on my birthday!
So, for now I'm back at the waiting game. Once AF arrives I start the birth control pills, this will probably be when I'm in Aruba (great, lol). When I get back I will have my full schedule on everything that we have to do, shots, Dr.'s appointments, and when the egg retrieval and transfer will actually take place. I'm starting to feel much better about this and dare I say HOPEFUL....
remember it will be wonderful at the end and it is most HOPEFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
ReplyDeleteLove ya