Saturday, March 28, 2009

Aruba!!!!!!!!!

OK now I'm relaxed! Thank you Frankie for the being the best husband ever, and understanding why I needed this so much... I love you with all my heart!

I'm baaaaaack from my fabulous vacation, and ready to take on the world - well, my own little world at least.

warning:inside jokes to follow:
Romy, I love you! Thank you so much for the amazing week that you and I so desperately needed. What more could I have asked for --beach, drinks, dancing laughs,cent-five cent-ten cent--DOLLAR, salsa nazi (good luck in your new career by the way), sheep's wool, Mr. Fierce- oh no he didn't, that's NO Rupaul-who's gonna fall for that?, the Guido pump, 4ft 12inches, The GUCCI Incentive(which is the new name for my IVF journey now lol)!!! OMG WTF TTYL BFF!! don't be BAD at me, the lizard king UMM I mean SENOR FROGS, escargot(yuck-but you were excited). The best part was I got to share all of that with my best friend...you are truly amazing girl!!!! Here's to another 25+ years of friendship and good times!!!


I didn't take many pictures because I was too busy having fun...so here are just a few...


Views from our balcony:



Before we hit the beach











Our room was somewhere up there





these little guys were all over the place












































Beach Bar











Don't you want to just jump in there right now












Sunset from our balcony



























BYE BYE ARUBA--One last drink before we get on the plane

















4 comments:

  1. OMG! LOL! I laughed so freaken hard reading that! Sweetie I had an amazing time with you this week and I look forward to many more years and vacations and memories together. I love you with all my heart and I thank God that I have you in my life. Without your friendship and advice my life would be very different right now. Remember our talk at the Hyatt and NEVER stop believing in yourself and the possibilities. Thank you Frankie for letting me share your wife this week! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, thanks so much for sharing this blog with me! I hope that I can help you and support you in whatever ways you need during your cycle - and know that you can always come to me with any questions, vents, whatever...

    Going through IVF has been one of the most difficult journeys I've ever had to take... but I know that in the end it will also be the most rewarding.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lori.. testing to see if this works this time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori-thank you for including me in your IVF journey and your pics are great! Hoping for all of the best for you!-Michelle

    ReplyDelete