We set off on this journey almost a year ago with $35,000 in insurance coverage thinking that has got to be enough, we will never go through all that money.
Well, low and behold, as of today, $31,000 of that money has been used up. Wasted, without anything to show for it. Not to mention the thousands of dollars we spent out of our own pocket.
$4,000 is all we have left, which means if we decide to transfer our snowbabies we will have NOTHING left.
Those 5 frosties we have sitting in cryo bank are pretty much our last chance, after that we are on our own.
This makes me so angry. Not only are we dealing with the physical and emotional tolls of infertility, but now we have to worry about the fact that we can't afford to get pregnant.
Isn't that supposed to be the free part in this whole having babies thing?
I have said it so many times before, but I am so fuckin tired of all this shit. While everyone around me seems to just snap their fingers and get pregnant, I get to deal with all this extra crap.
Boo hoo for me right?
I should just get over it and stop throwing myself a pity party- is that what you are thinking?
Well, you can go F*^# yourselves. I am tired of hearing that shit too.
You try dealing with this -and then I will give you permission to tell me how I should act.
This has ruined me, yes I have allowed it to, I take full responsibility for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment