Friday, April 23, 2010

Not Hoping Anymore

WE'RE EXPECTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

It almost doesn't seem real

This was the very first test -taken on Feb 23rd- I was only 9dpo ( as you can guess by how faint the line was) but decided to test because it was my due date and I was sad, but not for long :-)


I'm not gonna lie though, it hasn't been the easiest 12 weeks of my life.
It's been 12 weeks filled with nothing but anxiety and fear. Every Dr's appointment caused my heart to pound out of my chest, and I have had a visit to a Dr. every week.  Be it the regular OB or my high risk Dr. and even my RE.  All 3 of which are truly amazing, and I don't think I would be here announcing this if it weren't for them. We have been blessed. I can only thank God and them for this miracle.

Ok we have nicknamed our miracle Little Pepper, and that is what I will be calling him/her until we know for sure what we are having.
So here is a Little pepper from the beginning


 6weeks 3days
This was also the first time we heard the heartbeat
a strong 128bmp


7weeks 6days
8weeks 4days
First time Little Pepper did a wiggle dance for us
heartbeat 176bmp




9weeks 3days
waving his/her arms saying hi to mommy and daddy
10weeks 3days
Starting to look more like a baby



12WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!
I am still in awe that we have made it to the 12th week
and everything looks great.
Today, April 23rd 2010
is a day I will never forget
THANK YOU GOD!



We may even know what we're having.... but we're not telling yet.
You're all going to have to wait just a bit longer.
Anyone want to guess?????


It's crazy the difference a week can make isn't it?

This is all still so surreal for me. I never in a million years thought that I would be, well,  HAVING A BABY!
I am over the moon happy right now I don't even know how to express it.
I feel like after all this time, all those tears and all my prayers, I can finally start breathing again.
I am just so thankful.

Even though this hasn't been easy with all the medication I have to be on and
the shot I take every morning that makes my belly look like a bruised banana..
IT IS SO WORTH EVERY OUNCE OF PAIN I HAVE TO ENDURE.
As long as I am holding our baby come November I will do whatever it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment