Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's Confirmed

We're having a baby...............??????





Do you REALLY want to know what it is????



Are you SURE you want to know what it is????



I mean you should really think about it before you continue reading.




Cause if you don't really want to know what we're having you should just shut your computer off right now.



Are you still reading this? Must mean that you really do want to know.




I'm giving you one last chance to look away....



Because the next sentence might just tell you that we're having a baby..................................
























Aww come on now--you didn't think I would I would make you all find out on my blog did you?
We'll tell you in person when we see you ;-) Or maybe, if you really want to know and you can't take the suspense anymore you can call us- we might give it up over the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment