Saturday, February 21, 2009

Guess who just arrived?

Aunt Flo

So here we go I guess. It's been a flood of emotions for me. I mean, technically, this is the very first step in the process. On Monday I need to make an appointment with Dr. B. for some blood work, and see what our next moves will be. Right now I'm really scared, only because I don't know what to expect at this point (well, that's probably not the only reaon). I'm sure in time that fear will turn into excitement, and hope. Although, somehow, I have a feeling that fear might never dissipate. Anyway, wish us luck, and prayers are always helpful too.(I'm will be asking for a lot of this so be prepared, you might want to get on God's good side now... lol)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to you both you know I'm always thinking of you even though we don't get to talk a lot I do love you very much also i enjoy your pictures

    ReplyDelete