Always trust your gut feelings.
Sometimes bad things do happen to good people.
Sometimes good things happen to bad people.
Being a parent does not automatically make you mature, or responsible.
If someone brings poison into your life it is always better to walk away from them sooner rather than later.
History does repeat itself.
Someone else's heartache is always more painful than your own... according to them.
Life is very unpredictable, and almost never goes as planned.
People do not change no matter how much you wish they would.
Focusing on the positive instead of the negative sounds like a nice plan.
I need to appreciate, and be grateful for the things I do have.
Infertility is the most painful thing I have experienced in my life so far.
Words are powerful, and hurtful at times
Lack of communication can be even more powerful, and hurtful.
Actions seal the deal.
Sometimes protecting yourself means hurting other people.
Sometimes people are not who you thought they were, and there can be no excuses.
Certain people think the world revolves around them.
Some people just never learn their lessons.....
No comments:
Post a Comment