Thursday, August 27, 2009

New journey...New blog

It looks as if our second IVF journey will soon be descending upon us, so I figured I would change things up a bit on my blog. Like my title says...New journey, new blog, maybe even a new outcome this time around.

I have been contemplating not doing a blog of our journey this time. I wasn't really sure if I wanted to be so open about it, and let everyone in again. But I decided to just go ahead and do it for no other reason except for it truly brings me peace. And if you want to read it and support me --then that's great!!

So Sept. 14th will the the very first day that our second journey officially begins...Maybe we'll get our summer baby after all. Fingers and toes crossed.

IVF take 2.... to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment