Monday, August 2, 2010

I Think They Call It Nesting

Whoa! Let's start with the fact that we are now in Double D's ...no, not my boobs ( well, maybe those too) but I mean as in time... you know, days left before Giuliana makes her grand entrance into this world.
I really want to say that this time is flying by, but everyday seems like an eternity, I just can't wait to hold her.
In a couple of days I will also be entering into my third trimester, I guess it's closer than it seems (enter anxiety)

They say exhaustion hits you like a ton of bricks in the 3rd tri, mine has started a little early. I barely have energy to get up in the morning, yet, there are a million and one things that I need to do.
Yesterday I drank a little cup of caffeine and it seemed to help a bit, so off to the kitchen I went.
With a little help(ok a lot) from my wonderful hubby, we tore the kitchen apart, cabinet by cabinet, dish by dish, pot by pan... I needed to make room for all of Giuliana's things to come. 5 hours later, we managed to empty out a whole cabinet...go us!! We're good parents already ;-)

Giuliana's daddy is going through a bit of a nesting phase as well, working really hard on getting the nursery done, and by done I mean PERFECT. Inspecting every nook and cranny. He is doing a wonderful job! Thank you honey! She is going to love her new room! It's almost ready for you Giuls...


Daddy working hard




This weekend we also picked up a comfy new glider, thanks to my mom and dad.
Now I have a beautiful chair to rock Giuliana to sleep.

 


Now I'll leave you with a beautiful picture my good friend and amazing photographer, Tatiana, took of my 25 week belly


2 comments:

  1. LOVE how the room is coming out! And love the glider, its going to look perfect once everything is in place!!!!! XOXO Tati

    ReplyDelete
  2. that really IS a beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete