I was lucky enough to marry the greatest man I have ever met.
Even though the first year and a half was a challenge to say the least, I was also lucky enough to go through that journey with a man like Frankie. We have stayed together in support of each other, we have become stronger, and more in love than ever.
As we celebrate our 2nd anniversary, we are also blessed to be celebrating the soon to be birth of our first child.
I love you Frankie! Thank you for all that you do (which is a lot) There is no one else in the universe I would rather share my life with. I truly am the luckiest girl in the world, and I can't wait for our daughter to know how lucky she is to have you for a daddy.
These past two years have proven to me that you and me together .... we can do anything!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment