I took almost 500 pictures
these are just a few...
What a perfect weekend we had!
Block Island is beautiful, and the weather was amazing!!!
Thank you babe for the wonderful present I loved it
and I love you!
This was the hotel we stayed at called
The Spring house.
We loved sitting on those chairs just relaxing and looking out into
the ocean, it was so peaceful.
Our first stop was the lighthouse.
This is only one of a few on the Island
Next stop was
The Mohegan Bluffs
by far my favorite place on the island
There are 134 steps to get down to the beach
and yes, 134 to get back up too (yes Frankie counted)
What a workout!!!
There is actually a warning sign at the top of the stairs
about not doing this if you have any medical conditions
It was hard I'm not going to lie, and we did it twice in one day. Up and down 4 times
Breathtaking!
(the view not the stairs lol)
Ok, so we finally get to the bottom and notice all these rocks stacked,
there were like a billion of these little formations
and we superstitiously thought maybe this will bring us some luck on our
upcoming journey...
...so we made one for ourselves
we put it in a more secluded area because we didn't want anyone to "accidentally" knock it down
Frankie- just having fun
Ok I lied. we actually made 3 of those little rock things
(hey I'm gonna take as much luck as I can get right now)
here is #2 at a different beach
And #3
Frankie's personal favorite,
a very proud moment for him
This is us on the moped ( our shadows atleast)
Renting this thing was the best thing we did it
was so much fun!!
I felt like I was in Italy
We fed some horses on th side of the road too!
Frankie forgot to take his helmut off
And then we got a sign :)
(hehehehe)
Come on that was funny- you know you want to laugh.


No comments:
Post a Comment