Monday, September 28, 2009

Dear Sonogram

Dear Sonogram,

You are my arch nemesis. I wait anxiously until I see you again.

You are the bearer of good and bad news.
You have shown my babies hearts beating, and brought me joy.
You have shown those same hearts stop beating.
You have made my world come crashing down on me.
My happiness is dependant on what you see.

I wait anxiously until I see you again.

Your role is different now, but the same anxiety follows me.
I do not go to you to show me my baby, but to show me the possibility of one, and yet you still bring me bad news.
What is your problem?
I do everything I'm supposed to do, and come to you every other day, the least you can do is show me some good news.
I don't think that's asking for too much. I mean, I do all the work. Your job is easy.
Thank you for stressing me out.
 I have no choice but to spend way more time with you than I would like in these next couple of weeks.
So, with that being said, please see what you can do to improve your performance so that I don't have to worry my time away thinking about what you'll show me next.
I am at your mercy.
You rule my world right now.

I hope some day you and I can be friends, but for now I wait ANXIOUSLY until I see you again...


Sincerely Annoyed,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment