Thursday, May 7, 2009

Transfer Day - 5/6/09

Yesterday was the day I have been counting down to these past couple of months...
Transfer Day!! It went well, even though it wasn't exactly as we have been planning it, I am happy with the decision we made to go ahead with the transfer. The worst part was having to have a FULL bladder through the entire procedure--not fun -- But it was so wonderful holding Frankie's hand and watching them being transferred on the screen above our heads.

So I would like to introduce you to

OUR EMBRYOS


It's hard to believe we all looked like that at one point lol
OK these two little guys were the best embryos we produced -they both scored an 85 out of a 100
Dr. liked to them score anywhere from a 60-100-so 85 I say is pretty good!
I am hoping right now they are doing their job and trying to stick and grow.
This is all in God's hands--and we are praying so hard-- 7 more days until we know if this worked
PURE TORTURE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment