Friday, October 30, 2009

Just When You Think It's Over

It comes up and smacks you right in the face again.
We are back on the battlefield. My life is a living nightmare.
Wed. I went back to the Dr. to make sure my levels were going down. I mean, why wouldn't they, I got AF, I was ready to accept this happening again. And then BAM - I get the phone call yesterday that my numbers did NOT go down - in fact they went up to 78. So now this has to get dragged out a few more day and a couple more blood draws. I just want to move on. I can no longer handle these emotional rollercoasters.
Why does this crap always keep happening to me?
Is it not enough that I have to even go through 4 miscarriages, does it always have to be extra difficult for me.
That extra knife in the back.
I'm just searching for MY place in the sun. Apparently there is not enough sunlight to go around.

I AM DONE WITH ALL OF THIS!!!!!!

I pray that the numbers just go down today. I pray this is not ectopic. I pray that I will wake up and this nightmare will be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment