We have a second line!!!!!!!!!!!
do you see it? it's faint, but it's there
and like they say a line is a line!!
So here is the story...
I got the dreaded phone call and it wasn't quite the news I was expecting. He told me my beta was a 6.7, very very low. He wasn't sure what it meant and asked to come back Wed. for more blood work. Either the #'s will rise or they won't. Could be a late implanter.
Anyway, I need to back track just a little. I took a test this morning and it was blank. I took another test this afternoon before the phone call and well, it was blank too. After the phone call I decided I would keep testing till Wed. just in case. I took the test tonight not expecting to see anything, I was just going to use it as a "control" test. The test where I could compare all the following tests to( I know I'm crazy). To my surprise there it was -- that beautiful pink line.
I AM PREGNANT!!!!! THIS WORKED!!!!! OMG!!!!!!
The fact that I actually got a positive must mean that my levels are rising, and I take that as a good sign.
OK so I know I'm not completely in the clear yet and there are many hurdles still to pass. But damn it I want to enjoy this moment, for right now I want to bask in the glory of that pink line. I don't know what Wed. will bring, could be more heartache, could be great joy. But right now I am happy. Yes happy, very happy. I haven't said that in soooooo long. I haven't felt that in so long.
Thank you God! I have my miracle.

Lori we love you so please please STOP taking tests...
ReplyDelete