I have reached the halfway mark and I'm so thrilled that this is moving along nicely!
I went for my baseline sonogram yesterday and all went well.
The Lupron portion of this cycle is DONE! Yesterday I started the Ganirelix, and Tuesday begins my actual follicle stimulating hormone injection(that awesome pen looking thing you all saw in my previous post) and Lovenox. Praying for many healthy follies!!!
Although next week will be a killer for me with some days giving myself 4 injections (I joke that I'm going to run out of room on my already nicely bruised belly lol) I'm looking forward to getting this all over with and moving on to the retrieval, PGD testing, and transfer-and then the dreaded two week wait to see if this all worked.
I am starting to get a little emotional about all this just thinking of everything that could go wrong, and everything that could go right too:) Positive thinking--I'm working on that!
Please continue to pray for us...
Hi Lori....I was just stopping by to say I was thinking of you today...
ReplyDeleteVincent saw me typing and he told me to write....."I love you, you love me...we're a happy family"
hey there lori before you knowit you'll be done with all of your medication. Do you feel like a pin cushin yet--lol love ya
ReplyDelete