It looks like the light at the end of the tunnel just got a little further away.
Went for my sono this morning and and everything still looks perfect, but it looks like I will have to continue the injections for a few more days. My follies are growing, but they are not there yet. I go back on Wednesday to see how it's going.
I was really hoping tonight would be the last night, but that is not the case. Oh well, what can I do? It's such a let down when you think something is coming to end only to find out that you need to keep your strength up for a few more days..I am drained, and I can't allow myself to be.
I have to find this courage somewhere, or these next couple of days will be torture.
Right now it looks like the retrieval will either be Saturday or Sunday, which technically was my original schedule...my bad for being overly optimistic. This is why going through life as a pessimist has done well for me..it's just easier to not get disappointed.
I guess that's enough whining..I have to do it..and I will.
I also had my intralipid infusion today. That was fairly easy and painless. My nurse was great, and I got to do it in the comfort of my own home. In and out in 2 1/2 hours. Although she did have to stick me twice with the IV, we did some paperwork and before I knew it -it was over.
I'll update Wednesday.
grow good follies... grow
You are stronger than you think my love, always remember that and continue to pray for more strength when you feel like you have none left.
ReplyDelete