Although I didn't get the go ahead that I was looking for today, it still went well overall.
The retrieval will be on Sunday. So today will be my last day of 4 injections!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so relieved this is almost over. My follies look good, but there are still a couple measuring at 14mm-Dr. B want to just let them grow for one more day so we get an optimal amount of eggs.
He said he was just being greedy-but since we are doing the PGD testing he wants as many eggs as possible-I can't argue with that.
Tonight is business as usual, but tomorrow will start a whole new set of rules.
I will still give my self the morning injection, but tomorrow night is trigger time (HCG injection) final step before retrieval. It's a 1 and1/2 inch needle in the arm--what fun.
The best part is Saturday I will NOT have to give myself ANY injections at all- YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
By Monday we should know how many fertilized, and by Wed. we should know how many can be tested (they need to have at least 6 cells to be tested) and then by Thursday we should know how many are viable for transfer--Friday will most most likely be the transfer day.
I can't belive I've made it this far.
grow good follies...grow--one more night!
Good luck Lori! GROW FOLLIES! I can't believe you're doing your shot in the arm! I had to do mine in the tush! That was no fun. You're almost there!!!
ReplyDelete