But I wanted to share a few little things that have helped me along the way.
So my brother and sister-in-law recently went to Mexico, I had asked them to find me a fertility statue --it doesn't hurt right lol?
well ..this is what they found...
I love it but I don't think it will be making it's way to the retrieval and transfer with me-this one might be better left at home...
thank you Rob and Gea
And my wonderful mother- in-law who has given me words of encouragement and this bottle of Holy Water ..that I pray with everyday
My sister-in -law Debbie gave this beautiful prayer angel
And last but definitely not least
my AMAZING husband who has given me all his love and support, without him I would never be able to get through this. I love you Frankie!
Frankie has been coming home with little presents for me everyday since I started this process-
it could be a lotto ticket, or a book, or a gift card, and today flowers. I am so thankful for him and our love--he is trying everything to keep me from losing my mind.
here are some cards he has given me -- they are all beautiful words of encouragement and faith two things I desperately need right now
here are some cards he has given me -- they are all beautiful words of encouragement and faith two things I desperately need right now
No comments:
Post a Comment