My meds finally got approved by insurance today, and at 5:30 this evening they all arrived. I really wish they wouldn't send all of them at once because it just makes you say WOW, and now I have a headache thinking about all these injections I have to give myself. One day at a time...
Ta-da...here they all are...
I have no idea yet what this huge 1 1/2 inch needle is for..and I am fine with not knowing for now
Ok this packaging (and as you'll see in the next picture) makes it look so nice, but don't be fooled there is a needle in that pen...
Interesting huh?
Ahhhh the Lovenox.. this will be my new best friend for a really long time if we get pregnant... How crazy do those needles look?
Suppositories...enough said!
These two little bottles will be my final injection before the egg retrieval..I can't wait to see them again in about 17-18 days
5 days downonly 15 more to go --hopefully. Thanks for your continued prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment