Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Grow Follies Grow

It's official, I started the actual stimming process of the cycle!!! 3 injections today, boy was I stressing this morning. I must admit that I was not handling the thought of doing this with much strength today, I pretty much cried all morning, and my anxiety level was through the roof today just thinking about what the night was going to offer me. But, thanks to my husband, and the Boo Bunny (thank you Cheryl;) it wasn't so bad.

I did the Follistim injection first, but by the time I was done with that I was shaking so much that there was no way I was going to be able to give myself the Lovenox.
Frankie to the rescue, he did it for me and what a trooper, I don't think I would ever be able to give someone else a shot, but he did it, and with as little pain as possible I might add. I never even looked down, I just pinched my belly and put all faith in my husband's hands... he did not disappoint. A few seconds later ... and a minute or two with my Boo Bunny ice pack... it was all over. Well, that is until I have to repeat this fiasco tomorrow night ...and the next ...and the next..well you get where I'm going with that. Can't wait til Thursday when injection #4 gets added into the mix. God, when will this be over? I need for this to be over. My bruised belly needs this to be over.

GROW FOLLIES GROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment