Friday, April 24, 2009

Follicle Report #1

Today was a good day!
I have been feeling really down about this whole process-it is so emotionally draining.

I went for my sonogram this morning and Dr. B said everything looked PERFECT, he was very happy with what he saw and thinks that I will have a perfect cycle. I've only been stimming for 3 days now and I already have about 18 follicles that he could see, all growing normally, and looking good at an average of 10mm(a mature follie should be about 18-20mm) I go back Monday to see how they are progressing. Hopefully I'll have a better idea by then as to when this will all happen, but for now I sit and stim....

This mornings visit really lifted my spirits, and just makes me want to take these next couple of days head on--it's down to the wire right now and I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel. Yes , it's been difficult and I have cried so much, but somehow I'm finding the strength to get by-and everyday it gets a little easier.

GROW FOLLIES GROW...

No comments:

Post a Comment